Special discountson order of 100 pieces or more Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Features of the parking lot bumps:
Commercial Parking Blocks are top of the line traffic products that are needed to have in any parking areas, such as: schools, public parks, mall parking building, even in private condos and residential areas, commercial parking blocks are sturdy and durable and easily to be carried and installed by one person, since they are light weighed just 34 lbs. Our commercial parking blocks are made from durable material and the quality is top. Unimat commercial parking block have the lowest prices, we deliver within a day to all the united states. Commercial Parking Blocks have 4 counter-sunk mounting holes per block and all installation hardware is included. Unimat commerical rubber parking blocks have many benefits, such as:
- Made of 80% virgin rubber and 20% recycled rubber, which makes it more resistant.
- Heavy duty reflective stripes to improve night time visibility.
- Our recycled rubber parking block is weather resistant with great durability.
- Impervious to sunlight or road salt.
- Conforms to uneven surfaces.
- Low profile curbs will not damage vehicles with low front ends.
- High quality perfect for any parking areas.
- Designed to endure weather and vehicle contact.
- It has 4 mounting holes for permanent installation on asphalt or concrete ground.
- Includes Hardware for Mounting.
- Material: Rubber.
- Length: 6 ft.
- Quick installation, rebar spikes sold separately
Commercial Parking Blocks feature molded reflective tape for high visibility and safety. Commercial Parking blocks are made with high standards and we at Unimat Traffic offer the best prices on the market, we have all of our products in stock and they are ready to be shipped right away, our commercial parking blocks are easy to install and carry, this is an excellent product to have in any parking area, please give us a call and we will send you a quote and will be more than happy to give you more details about our products and functionalities.