Special discountson order of 100 pieces or more Contact us at email@example.com
Unimat 6 foot Economy Rubber Speed Bumps are constructed with high quality. These 6 foot economy rubber speed bumps are designed to reduce and control the speed of vehicles in parking lots, schools, parking areas and roadways. Our speed bumps include high visibility yellow stripes which are molded into the speed bump for durability and embedded glass reflectors for increased visibility. Unimat 6 foot speed bumps are used to slow cars down to 2-5 mph, making parking lots safer for pedestrians, cyclists, and drivers, they are very easy to install. Our heavy-duty economy speed bump measurement for each middle section length is 72″ and weighs around 48 lbs. These middle sections can be joined with end caps to form a complete speed bump. They are easily cut to custom lengths to fit any area, also they are weather and chemical resistant. There are many benefits from this great product, some of them are:
- Made with high quality EPDM rubber compound, 25% recycled rubber content.
- Free hardware included for asphalt or concrete installation.
- Build your own system with 6 ft. sections and 7″ end caps.
- Molded-in cat eye reflectors and bright yellow EPDM rubber offer hight visibility.
- Slows vehicles to 5 MPH.
- Speed bump system comes in 6ft., 7 ft., 12 ft., 19 ft., and 25 ft. sizes.
- Easy to install, easy removal for storage or relocation.
- It can be used as a 2-channel cable protector and as a speed bump.
- ideal for residential, commercial, industrial areas, parks, sporting venues, school zones, etc.
- Great quality durable rubber construction with yellow safety strips that will not fade.
- Non-skid surface.
- Durable bright yellow embedded EPDM rubber strip.
- Available with end cap parts (sold individually) very easy to attach.
- Mounting Holes (4) x 1-1/2, Countersink, 1/2 Mount Hole.
Maintain a safe pedestrian environment by slowing down vehicle traffic with our 6′ Speed Bump. Our prices are the lowest in the market and they include the hardware, the 6 foot speed bump can permanently be installed on asphalt or concrete using its pre-drilled countersink mounting holes. Maintain a safe pedestrian environment by slowing down vehicle traffic with our great 6’ heavy-duty economy speed bumps. Our products will give you total satisfaction and your roads will be safe and people as well, areas like parking lots and much more will be protected.